- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, the purpose will be identified for which information is being collected.
- The collection and use of personal information is solely for the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by company policies and other compatible purposes, unless the company obtains the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
- GA Food Safety Professionals only will retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- GA Food Safety Professionals will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- GA Food Safety Professionals will protect the personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss o