TRAINING : COURSE OBJECTIVES
- To prevent a foodborne illness or an outbreak aboard an aircraft
- To reduce the financial risk and liability for a flight department and individual crew member food handlers
- To add to an individual’s professionalism, making a person more employable in the business aviation industry
- To understand HACCP, a scientific approach for keeping food safe, which is not unlike the SMS in general aviation for keeping the entire flight department safe
- To help crew members have a useful blueprint for establishing sound SOPs and SMS food safety guidelines for their flight departments
WHO NEEDS : FOOD SAFETY TRAINING
This online food safety course is written for all general aviation professional food handlers who order, transport, hold, prepare, or serve passengers aboard any aircraft. It is also for food companies supplying catering to flight departments.
- Flight Departments
- Flight Technicians
- FBO Service Employees
- Preferred caterer
We offer two comprehensive courses
These are not “quicky” courses. They are thoroughly researched and constructed so students leave with an understanding of all aspects of Aviation Food Safety. When completed, you will receive a Certificate of Completion to verify you have learned how food and beverages are handled safely.
Demand Experienced Professional Training
Corporate and Business Aviation food safety is our entire focus.
Jean Dible — Founder
General Aviation Food Safety Professionals
What Our Students Have to Say
Thank you to these people for your valuable feedback and help in making this training the best available.